WHY INVEST IN THE MANAGEMENT OF COMPENSATION WITH FRANCHISING AGENCIES
Why invest with Taddia Group
TADDIA GROUP distinguishes itself from other operators in the sector especially for the completeness of its services that allows to concentrate in a single subject all the steps and procedures inherent to the management of damage compensation practices, thus optimizing times and returns. The strength of this integrated service has grown exponentially over the years thanks to the spread of agencies throughout the country, creating a “heritage” of professionals at customers’ service almost everywhere.
The real winning card of its formula is the know-how tested and perfected over twenty years of activit entirely transferred to its franchise agencies. This is based on the coordinated articulation of the following centralizations.
- Centralization of accidents management which guarantees :
1) the rationalization of procedures and communications, the reduction of costs and time to handle the practices.
2) greater contractual power over counterparties
3) the fundamental reduction of the possibility that the companies liquidate in the time necessary to avoid recognizing the fees (direct compensation).
- Health centralization based on a directional polyclinic where a pool of specialists coordinates the affiliated health centers. This is mainly thanks to a system of procedures that optimizes the management of the accident with the consultancy for the interpretation of diagnostic tests and the correct medico-legal evaluation
- Legal centralization managed by a partnership studio. The office coordinates the domiciliary lawyers operating in the territories under the jurisdiction of the affiliated agencies. Guarantee of professionalism deriving from specialization in the various sectors of interest and the certainty of a correct professional relationship.
- Promotional centralization fentrusted to an internal office that takes care of the following aspects:
1) communication, coordinated image and national advertising campaigns
2) the implementation of local promotion projects of the various affiliated agencies for the achievement of greater communication effectiveness.